Potholes: Who do you tell? – Feb 2018

Few people will have avoided the experience of pot-hole dodging either within the village or on the roads around it – including the self-evidently dangerous state of the main junction of the Bloxham Road with the Banbury to Oxford Road.

Local highway maintenance (except of motorways and a few other trunk roads) is the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council and the quickest way to alert them to a concern is via the Fix My Street website   

Flagging up the problem here places a responsibility on Oxfordshire C.C. to investigate and respond which is a better bet than telling the Parish Council or Cherwell D.C. who can only pass onwards the complaint to O.C.C.

So – to maximise the chance of action – make your complaints directly to the people who can do something about it 🙂



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.